Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sam's First Computer Lesson

Yesterday I posted about Luka's addiction to our iPhones, iPads, computers, etc. Well, Sammy is not far behind. Lately he sees how much his big brother loves to play with iPhoto and yesterday I found them both in the office and Luka was giving his sibling his first computer lesson.

You should have seen it...Sam would listen for a few seconds then push Luka out of the way...when he couldn't do something or get stuck then he would call Luka over to help them. So far he can scroll the photos and open albums. I was shocked!

Here you can see his excitement!

He loved seeing photos of himself and his big brother!

Here you can see his focus and concentration on the task at hand.

By the way when did toddlers get so into computers. I guess kids learn from their parents and if Luka and Sam see JJ and I on our computers all the time, then they are destined to pick up our habits. I really need to get out from behind the screen more.

No comments: