Friday, March 09, 2012

My Little Models


Wow, I am loving the photos from our recent family photo shoot more and more every time I see them. And even more when I use CameraBag2 to edit them...not for nothing, but these boys are photogenic. Too bad I don't live in the states so I can have these boys model and pay for their college tuition...ha ha ha. In La Paz there is not really a high demand for blonde or black cuties.

Thank you to Patricio Crooker for taking the photos. We had to hire a local photographer to document our family for an upcoming article on adoption for BZ Blad - the internal magazine for the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs (will post the article as soon as it comes out...I will have JJ translate some of it).

Look at this photo of Luka....I love him so much!!!!

I haven't loaded all the photos from the shoot to our online gallery, but I will soon...promise.

2 comments:

Raquel Miranda said...

These two pics are really beautiful... and they're your kids, so, you should be proud of them... and brag about... and mention how gorgeous they are... nothing wrong with that... you're their mommy... that's your 'mommy right'... [smiles!]
i don't know the photo editing program, but will try to check it out, and maybe, learn a bit about it...

Tace care, Raquel (and Leonel, Cesar, Marcela, and Maria Cecilia... phew! )

Melissa van Herksen said...

Raquel, thank you for reminding me of all the bragging rights I have earned as a mom!