Friday, March 09, 2012

Candid iPad Moments with Luka

Photo: Luka with Elvira (our weekend nanny) using Photo Booth

Ever wonder what your kids are doing when you are not around...well my son documents his adventures with our iPad, iPhone, MacBook Pro...really anything Mac he can get his hands on. Luka (I guess like his mom and dad) is addicted to all the household Mac gadgets, but lately it is out of control. JJ and I find numerous videos and photos on our respective iPhones, so much so that one of our daily tasks is reviewing and deleting about 25-50 items each.

Actually some are really funny. I especially love the videos where he talks to himself. Here are some photos we found on the iPad from tonight...I guess Sam, Elvira and Luka had a good time playing with the Photo Booth app.

Here Luka is documenting his little brother Sam. If Sam is this concentrated on the TV is must be Barney, or as he call him "Marney."

Oh, there is Sam running with his "wow wow."

This one is kind of creepy, but then all photos with the X-ray feature are scary! It is Elvira. I wonder if she realizes all the photos he is taking...ha ha ha.

This one is really funny. Luka loves to make faces for the camera.

And this is Luka's pièce de résistance. If I were to name this photograph it would be "Psychedelic Cholita."


Luka is becoming quite the photographer and maybe for his birthday we might get him a camera so he doesn't run our iPhones and iPads to the ground.

No comments: