Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday with Our Boys

Sundays are usually pretty quiet for us. Well this Sunday we woke up and went to the gym, then while Sam napped at home with the babysitter we took Luka to the Food Court at the mall for lunch. He loves to eat all types of junk food, so I was very surprised to see that he chose Spaghetti and Meatballs....Mommy and Daddy had Subway....YUM!

Here we thought we were going to have some "quality time" with Luka....but all he wanted to do was play with the iPhone and take photos. That boys is obsessed with all of our gadgets...like parents like son I guess. I really can't get upset with him because I spend my life "Instagramming" photos every chance I get...So I think we need to cut down our gadget use before I start yelling at him to put down my iPhone.

After lunch we headed home to get ready for a BBQ at our friends Andrew and Ginger's house. The boys had fun playing with Bash & Axl...Axl has a drum set so you can imagine how much Luka and Sam had.

Sam was especially sassy on this day. He was off and running on his own and really didn't want our help or listen to anything his parents had to say. Here he is with his doggy and eating a chocolate chip cookie (Ginger makes the BEST cookies).

Here he is telling me he doesn't care if I tell him to take his hands out of the cheese dip.

Oh, there he is eating AGAIN...he was determined not to leave any room for dinner.

There he is on what I think is his 5th chocolate chip cookie. There was no stopping Cookie Monster.

I think here he had enough of Mommy telling him to not eat cookies, slow down, etc. and he just wanted to take off on his own. If he could I think he would have.

No comments: