
Today Luka and Sam spent the day with their cousins Benthe & Olin. They really wanted to get to the swimming pool, but we couldn't pass up the opportunity...They were all there and clean. So we went outside to take photos, but it proved to be a little more difficult than we thought.
The yard was full of duck poop and then as we started to take the photos they came with a big lawn mower to cut the grass. The kids really wanted to look at the man on the lawnmower and didn't really care about the crazy lady with the camera.
I guess it also didn't help that we took photos for only 1 minute! I think it would have been very entertaining if I would have recorded myself talking to the kids during the shoot..."Luka No!... Sam look over here...Benthe grab your brother...Olin, no, don't run away...Sam, don't eat the stick...Oh, I stepped on duck poop." ha ha ha.
Well, click here you can see all the photos we took.
No comments:
Post a Comment