
Today was a great day. Luka has been really excited to spend time with his cousin Benthe and today finally he got his wish. The four of us headed out to Amersfoort (about 2.5 hours from where we are staying) to spend the day with Marielle, Rick, Benthe & Olin. I have to apologize, but Olin was taking a nap when I took out my camera, so he isn't in any of the photos. Sorry Olin, I promise to take a bunch of photos of you on Sunday.

So Luka and Benthe...man, they haven't seen each other in months, but they didn't miss a beat when they saw each other it was like if they have been hanging out all the time. They play so well together and they look blissful walking around and running together. Here are some photos from today.
Look at Benthe...she is so freaking cute and such a little princess. She is lovely and such a joy to be around. Luka couldn't get enough of her.

Okay, I love taking pictures of my niece. Gotta love those wings!

Sammy also had a fabulous time. He was in awe of all the toys. Kids always like everyone else's toys better. I have never seen him so engaged...

Sammy also had a fabulous time. He was in awe of all the toys. Kids always like everyone else's toys better. I have never seen him so engaged...
Sam being cute with his aunt and uncle. He thought he would be cute enough for them to let him play with the pink CD player...but it didn't work.








No comments:
Post a Comment