Saturday, July 02, 2011

Latest Photo Book: Disney Trip Comes Full Circle

Click here to view this photo book larger

Last Christmas my parents went to Disney with my sister and her family. For Mother's Day my mom really wanted me to make her a photo book for her of this trip.

My family as a little love affair with Disney World. Ever since I was a baby my parents would take us for the day, the weekend and sometimes if we got lucky even longer. My sister and I have so many memories of the Magic Kingdom and the other parks.

This time it was really special trip, not only did they get to visit the Magic Kingdom during the holidays (it is always beautiful and even more magical this time of year) but there were there with two of thier grandkids and to top it all off they all stayed in the same hotel my parents stayed in for their honeymoon - The Polynesian Resort right in the park.

Here are my parents on thier honeymoon...aren't they cute:

In the book you can see a similar photo of them "today" in the hotel. They are still cute...ha ha ha.

Well, I hope you like the photo book as much I enjoyed making it for my mom. I love you mom & dad!

PS I used the new software that Shutterfly has to make photo books. I was a little frustrated at first as one always is learning something new, but the possibilities are endless.

No comments: