Tuesday, December 01, 2009

My Mozambique


Here is something I have had for a while, but just got around to loading on the site. It is a collection of some of my photographs that I took from 2006 - 2008 while living in Mozambique. It gives you a little glimpse into "My Mozambique." Enjoy and feel free to post comments....

6 comments:

SF said...

Great shots, good song. Made me nostalgic. My first movie in Mozambique "A week in Mozambique / Una semana mozambicana" also has the same soundtrack. Miss you. Love,
su

Naku said...

Nice pictures, you are really good photographer :]
I can see you are happy there, in Mozambique, aren't you ?
My boyfriend and my son's father is from Mozambique while I like to read your blog about life there.
Can you say me the tittle of this song ?

Melissa van Herksen said...

Naku, the song is Mozambique by Bob Dylan.

Naku said...

Thank you :]

Hanlie said...

Makes me miss Maputo so much! It really is a very special part of the world. It just creeps into your heart and becomes part of you! Enjoy the time you have left there.

Esther said...

Super cool pictures, Melissa and I love the song. You're so creative, you make me want to go and live there! I can't wait to see where you'll go next.