
photo courtesy of www.urbarna.com (I found these really cool postcards. They also have some of Mallorca...Check it out)
Yesterday we arrived in Barcelona after an 7-hour boat trip from Mallorca. Oh, how I miss Mallorca! Barcelona is an incredible city and there are so many things to see, but I didn't find it very toddler or stroller friendly. There are tons of museums and places to visit but not for a two year old. I think Luka needs to be a little older to appreciate city trips. He is much happier playing in the sand or splashing around in the water.
We spent the day on our own "walking safari" getting to know the city. I would love to come back with JJ to take advantage of all the museums, nightlife and so many other things Barcelona has to offer.
We do have to thank Ignacio and Ivette for welcoming us into their beautiful home and for the delicious dinner last night. Seriously, Ignacio really outdid himself! Ivette is the sister of our good friends from Maputo (Sergio & Salut) and it was great to stay in a cozy "home" during our quick visit to Barcelona.
Tomorrow we start our road trip back to Holland with stops in Lyon and Luxembourg.
Here are some of the pictures from our day in Barcelona:




No comments:
Post a Comment