
These are our feet taking a break from walking. I think we deserve the break after all we walked in Barcelona. Today we arrived in Luxembourg to stay one night with our friends Jeff and Joao. Once we arrived we took a lazy stroll down to the local market to see what the local Luxembourgans (not sure on this spelling) were up to. Here are some photos from the market:
Did you know that most people that live in Luxembourg are from somewhere else? I found out yesterday, which happened to be election day, that only 56% of the residents are eligible to vote...and voting is mandatory. Walking down the street you hear all kinds of languages, but the neighborhood we were in you could mostly hear Portuguese.
Oh, here you can see Luka on his first swing ride. We don't have these types of swings in Maputo...so yes it took us two years to get our son on a swing. He loved it! Thanks Uncle Jeff for those extra hard pushes.



1 comment:
Great blog! I am reading all your posts since 2006, still not finished. I will be making a trip to Africa this Fall and your writing and pictures are telling me a lot about what to expect in Maputo. Thanks!
Post a Comment