Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Felicidades to Me

Well, today I turned 34 and it was a great day. My two boys woke me up this morning with a lovely rendition of Happy Birthday and chocolate crossaints! Delicious!

Then we were off to the market in Andratx, Mallorca. I was a little disappinted in the market, but I always have a good time walking and people watching. Then we had lunch at the port with my cousin Anita at one of the best restaurants in town.

From there we went to relax on the beach. Luka is REALLY happy on the beach...look at my little beach bum.

Here is a photo of my cousin Miguel and his girlfriend Silvia. Thank you to both of them for showing us around Mallorca and being the perfect host. I think Miguel might have a run for his money with Silvia. Luka fell in love with her. The photo was taken at Miguel's apartment in Camp de Mar...look at that view!


No comments: