Saturday, June 29, 2013

June was a ROLLER COASTER...

Have I really not posted since June 1st?!?!?! The first two weeks of June I was drowning in orders for Mami Love (not complaining, actually very excited about that). But then that on top of end of the school year parties, shows, presentations and saying goodbye to friends that are moving on to the next adventure...oh and packing for our European holiday (which we are currently on) didn't leave any time for blog updates. 

I hope to catch up on Holiday and share some of the moments from the last month and our vacation.

For now I will leave you a photo of Luka and his cousin Benthe on an actual roller coaster ride. This is the park we went to today.

Can you see in his face how much this boy loves roller coasters!

Blog with you soon....

No comments: