Today is Teacher Appreciation Day in Chile and Luka wanted to make sure we properly thanked his teachers. For about two weeks he has been asking me to buy flowers for them every time we went to the grocery store. I kept telling him that this day was coming and it would be the perfect opportunity to give flowers to his "misses"...that is what they their teachers here.
Note: Look at the real house they are building in the classroom...isn't it amazing!
The teachers also received some special gifts from the "class." This was for his teacher Ms. Laura.
Here are the notecards we created for Ms. Angelica. Lucia from Luka's class created the portrait of Ms. Angelica. She kind of looks like Rapunzel, no?
After the visit to Luka's class I was off to Sammy's school, where they were celebrating Teacher Appreciation Day with a party! Sam was having so much fun and here he is with his Lion Face. But get a load of those eyelashes...wow, looks like I put mascara on him. I didn't, I promise.
Tomorrow is Picture Day for Sammy, so I took him to get a haircut after school. I found a great place. Finally someone that actually knows how to cut Sam's hair....
Didn't they do a great job?!?!? Sam and Mommy BOTH loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment