Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Photo for Our Art Collection


A few weeks ago we attended a photo exhibition by a dutch photographer and Bolivian artist. I fell in love with the photo in the invite for the show, but I was very sad not to see it when we got there. We got in touch with the artist..well JJ did...and we are buying the photo. Here is the photo on the cover of her new book. I love it so much I wanted to share. It will be the perfect souvenir for us to take from Bolivia and hopefully we will visit "los salares" very soon...before we leave. As soon as we have it up in the house I will post a photo.

1 comment:

Hanlie said...

Enjoy your last bit in Bolivia. We visited the salt planes in winter...FREEZING! I have never been so cold. Honestly, I don't know how people live there.