
Luka is enrolled in a drama/theater class here in La Paz and a couple of weeks ago he was the only one in class that day and the teacher took the one-on-one opportunity to really work on Luka's creativity and imagination...and did they ever. Luka wrote his first book all on his own.
The teacher told me that they sat down with paper and crayons and asked Luka what he wanted to write about. She only helped write the copy that he came up with...he created everything on his own. I was so proud of him and surprised when I picked him up after the hour class to be received with such a beautiful and proud smile and this amazing book.
I just had to scan it and post it...i have been meaning to share for a while, but scanning 11 pages took me a while. I will give you an English tour of the book.
In the photo above you can see the cover of the book. It is about a girl named Ootonka and her doggy. Then the rest of the pages...
There was a little girl that was 5 years old and she had a little dog named Isabella.
And one day the little dog got lost and the little girl cried and then all of a sudden she saw a little tail...


The little girl had a happy family and a car...a handsome daddy and a little brother named Sebastian. The car was very nice.


Then they went flying and flying to the sky and over the city. They were happy forever!
Luka, Mommy is so proud of you and I hope everyone enjoys your one-of-a-kind book as much as I did. I love you!









1 comment:
WOOOWW !! Q super LUKA me encanto leer tu libro , te quedo ESPECTACULAR!!!! Felicidades y sigue escribiendo y dibujando asi de lindo!
Bianca aka Bea
Post a Comment