I don't know this person, but I am familiar with Kickstarter. It is a great way to fund projects, movies, books, etc. My friend Marta first introduced me to this site. I saw this link today through my friend Susana on Facebook and I was like...they took my idea. This past holiday I was in Miami looking for books with Luka. I wanted a book that spoke about where he came from, his brother, etc. Luka is four and at the age where he is starting to ask so many questions. A book like this would have been perfect. What an amazing project! This book will help so many parents talk to their children about their "baby" story and how they came to be a part of their family.
As a mom that has two perfect and beautiful little boys that didn't come the old fashioned way (adoption & IVF) I will be the first one in line to buy the book when it comes out! If you know someone that has a family that came about in a non-traditional way..share the link with them or just support the project.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment