Monday, December 05, 2011

Everyone Deserves a Happy Holiday Season


As most of you know my sister Monica and I walked our first 3-day walk this past September. It was an experience we will never forget and one that we will repeat as long as we can & are able to. We have already signed up for our walk next year in Tampa for 2012!

This holiday season I ask you to think about making a donation to our cause. This year we raised over $5,000 USD, but in 2012 I want to raise double that amount. Recently this cause has hit close to home and we are more motivated than ever to kick breast cancer’s butt. I hope you can help me with the fight. No donation is too small…give a dollar, give $5, give BIG…whatever you donate will be greatly appreciated and let me tell you we thought about everyone that helped us out this year when we walked those 60 miles!

Click here to make a donation.

Thank you & Happy Holidays!

No comments: