Sunday, October 16, 2011

Just a Regular Saturday

Yesterday was just a typical Saturday. The boys had a Birthday Party and my fabulous Hubby gave me a couple of hours of peace and quiet...so my three boys were off and I had a couple of hours all to myself and guess what...I was bored and kept wondering what they were up to. So when they got home I thought they looked so cute I just had to snap away. I love "brother" t-shirts and Luka wears them so proudly that is just melts my heart (he has a couple of them).

We took these photos outside on my terrace. I wasn't too happy with my snapshots, but doesn't that always happen...if you force the shots then the session is a bit of a disaster, but at least I have some snaps to remember the shirts and to remember the day that I missed my boys while they were off at a birthday party...not only did I miss them, but I didn't get to eat cake...ha ha ha.

Luka loves the camera!

Here you can see Sam's new haircut closely...Oh, I missed that too. I heard Sam was such a big boy and sat very quietly on Daddy's lap.

Okay, this photo is a little blurry, but I had to post because I wanted to share Sammy's favorite smile/expression. He spends the day making this face every time he is doing something that he knows/thinks he shouldn't be doing. It makes me and JJ laugh every time. I just have no idea where he gets this under bite expression. When Luka was little he had his "winky" face and Sam has this one, but I haven't come up with a name for it. He just does it all the time.


For all the photos from this day click here.

No comments: