
It has been one year since our first ACS Family Picnic. I can't believe one year went by to fast. It was like I blinked and Sam is walking and is his own person and Luka is 4 years old and everything that comes with that. How did that happen?

One year ago Sam was a teeny tiny baby and was content with drinking milk and being in mommy's or daddy's arms...not so much anymore. We have a nickname for him in our house "Terremoto" or "Earthquake." The boy does not sit still and oh my is he stubborn, so different from his older brother. Sam doesn't sit still. If he wants something he just gets up and goes for it. Here he is playing in the obstacle course, "Hey this is cool, I think I will stick my foot in it."

Here is Sammy with Daddy. I just wanted to show you how tall he is...well, you know how tall JJ is so it gives you a little bit of a point of reference. Sam is 16 months old and he is wearing cloths from when Luka was 2.5.
Here is another Sammy face. This is the "I know I can't do that, but I am so cute I am going to do it anyway" face.


This is his "Hey I want to do that too...who cares if they are 5 years older. I am sure I can figure it out"


At last year's picnic Luka was all smiles, but nowadays Luka gets very sour when he doesn't get his way. This is his "No, I don't want to leave the inflatbles to eat lunch. Seriously mom, I am not going anywhere so forget it" face. But the good news is that this Luka only last 3 minutes then it is back to the lovable and hilarious Luka. Don't you love his "Hello My Name Is" name tag.


This morning on when we were getting ready for the picnic he said, "Mommy I love you to the Sun and back because there is no moon out right now." What a smart little boy!
It was a hectic day, but the boys had fun and we managed to mingle a little as well. You can all all the photos from the picnic here.


No comments:
Post a Comment