Why Walk 60 Miles? from Komen 3-Day for the Cure on Vimeo.
Many people ask me, "Why are you walking 60 miles?" Watch the video...it will tell you a little bit of why people do it and why it is so important. Do you know someone that has been affected by breast cancer. I am walking for them, for my grandmothers and for all the women that I don't know that have been affected by this disease or will have to battle it in the future. Hopefully we will find a cure soon and our daughters or future daughter-in-laws will not have to suffer from this disease.
To date I have raised $930 USD. I still need $1,370 to participate in the 3 Day for a Cure and I have less than 14 weeks to do it. Please consider helping me out by making a donation. No amount is too small...this is an amazing organization that is doing so much for breast cancer research.
Fundraising is a little challenging while on holiday, but if you are reading this post think about it....
Thank you to all my friends that have donated to date...it really means a lot to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment