Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy 11 Months Sammy!


It is hard to believe that 11 months have already passed since Sam arrived into our lives. Time really does fly...I blinked and Sam is almost one year old.

These days Sammy is a BIG boy. He isn't walking yet, but he stands up and moves all around the house holding onto walls and furniture. His favorite mode of transportation is still crawling if he can't get someone to carry him. We spoil him so much...

He tries to talk and it is really cute, but none of the words are recognizable except for Mama, Papa and maybe si and este....maybe!

He LOVES LOVES LOVES to take a bath. So much so that if we put him on the floor after he eats his dinner he crawls all the way to Luka's bathtub and "asks" to go inside. It is hilarious to watch and he gets really upset when he realizes that he is going to have to wait a little longer for bath time. He takes a bath in the regular tub and on some nights Luka and Sam bathe together. I am not sure who enjoys it more Sam or Luka.

Luka and Sam really get along and they love to play together. Sam just started laying on the floor with Luka and putting his head on his chest...so cute. He also likes to wrestle with him and I have to make sure Luka knows to be gentle, but he is a REALLY good big brother.

On most morning Sam wakes up around 6 am and I bring him to bed for his morning bottle. Around 6:15 am Luka rolls into our room and his face lights up when he sees Sam and now he only says Good Morning to Sam...forget mama and papa.

Sam still doesn't sleep through the night. I really hope that he is waiting for this 1st Birthday. I bet that is the big present he is waiting to give me. He also doesn't have any teeth yet, but that doesn't stop him from chewing on anything he can get his hands on.

His favorite thing to eat is bread and we can't have a piece of bread in front of him unless we intend to share.

Sam continues to be a happy baby and he has a very strong personality and I think...no I know he is going to be a lot more stubborn that Luka. Luka was such an easygoing baby. Sam is an easy baby, but he wants to make sure he gets his point across.

I love you Sammy. My life is never dull with you around...you really know how to keep mommy on her toes. You are turning into such a big boy...do you think you can stay a baby for a little while longer? I am not ready to see you grow-up yet.

PS I have photos of you today, but mommy is so tired. I need to go to sleep but I promise to post them tomorrow.

No comments: