Monday, April 04, 2011

Family Portraits


As you know a couple of weeks ago we were in Miami, and while we were there we took advantage and went on a weekend cruise aboard one of NCL's ships. We had a great time and I think Luka wanted to permanently move to the Bahamas, but JJ had to tell him that they didn't have an embassy there. He was a little disappointed.

For those of you that have been on cruises before you know that they snap shots of you every chance they get. Most of the time you have photos as you board the ship, with a pirate at dinner, a dolphin as you get off the ship in the Bahamas, at the Captain's dinner and although these photos are fun I wouldn't say these are the type of photos I love.

Well, now these cruises have portrait stations with plain white or black backgrounds. So we took advantage and bought an all inclusive package where ANY photo they took of us that weekend we could keep. Yes, I have the pirate and dolphin photos too. Imagine that...even the nanny got free photo sessions out of the deal. So here are our first portraits as a family. We took some when Sam was 5 weeks but it was tough to get one photo with all of us.

I have to say that my favorite photo is this one of Luka....I love his expression. Doesn't he look like a little model and the llama sweater is awesome! That night Sam was also wearing a llama sweater but he was asleep the whole time we were taking photos on this particular night :(


But this one is also pretty cute...

Click here to see all the family portraits we took and you can click here to see our photos of the cruise.

No comments: