

Things have been crazy...from an emergency trip to Miami to see my dad in the hospital, leaving the kids for the first time alone with JJ (I missed them so much) and coming back home with a million projects to do (yes, I am actually working). I just don't have time for anything...sometimes I even forget to even go to the bathroom.
But so many things have happened. Luka turned four. Sam is cruising, clapping and giving people high fives. My business is going great! I promise to bring you up to date on everything, but for now I will leave you with two photos to enjoy.
You can also check out my design business here.
Blog with you soon....
PS By the way, my hubby wanted me to point out that he took these super cute photos! Didn't he do a great job. I love you baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment