Monday, January 10, 2011

Summer Fun in La Paz

Summer Fun in La Paz from Melissa van Herksen on Vimeo.

Here is a peek at some of the fun Luka had while on his Holiday Break. It is summertime here in La Paz and we took advantage of the afternoon sun...since it usually goes away at about 4 pm! The weather in this city is CRAZY, but I am learning to like it. In the same day you can wear a tank top, bathing suit, sweater and a coat. Who knew I could wear so many items in my wardrobe on the same day...ha ha. Sorry to go off on a tangent. Enjoy Luka being silly...

2 comments:

The Kirsch Family said...

Is Luka about to step on that little girl? Ha ha!

You guys look like you are having a great time in La Paz. It must be nice to speak Spanish all day long!

I miss you!
Thanks for all the great blog entries. I really enjoy reading them.

Love, Marta

Melissa van Herksen said...

i love your blog too!