Friday, January 07, 2011

Kola Krazy


Today my nanny gave me a thank you present for her Christmas gifts. She said her family wanted to give us something special...it was a bottle of Inca Kola. She gave it to me as it was a treasured bottle of wine...super sweet. She went on to explain that it is much healthier than Coca-Cola and people like to drink it when they are on a diet and that it was super hard to come by here in La Paz (it is Peruvian) and it was "expensive."

I don't know about the diet thing, but it was darn tasty. Tomorrow I will look up the nutritional facts and see if it is indeed lower in sugar. If it is...then I found my new favorite drink.

Thank you Evelin that was really awesome of you and I really wasn't expecting Inca Kola today.

1 comment:

Hanlie said...

I LOOOOVE Inca Cola. Inca Cola and chifles (not sure the spelling), my favorite snack when there!