Monday, January 17, 2011

Sam's First Baby Gym Class

Mommy and Sammy have signed up for the gym. No we won't be on the treadmill..it is Baby Gym silly!

Today was our first class and Sam had a blast. He was really into all of the activities and wanted to socialize with everyone. In the video you can see him going down the slide all on his own. This exercise is supposed to get him ready for crawling. We are almost there....a few more days or weeks maybe. Let's see.

Here Sam was captivated by the bubbles. The teacher told us that it is a great exercise to to with babies for their concentration and it is also a great way to calm them down. I think I will try blowing bubbles next time Sammy throws a fit. I will let you know if it works


Sam had the most fun looking at himself in the mirror and making himself laugh.

I thought he would be scared of the pool of balls...but nope. He seemed super relaxed and all he need was a cold glass of beer or in his case milk.

To see more pictures from the day click here. I apologize for the quality, but they were all taken with my phone.

No comments: