Friday, January 14, 2011

Evan...Not a Fan of Inca Kola


Last week I posted an entry on the blog about my new favorite drink - Inca Kola. Here is my nephew's response to the letter. He is less than two years old and can type so well. I think Grandpa has been giving him lessons:

Dear Auntie Melissa:

Since your introduction to Inca Kola Abuelo have been talking about it a lot about the medicinal qualities of the drink. So I decided to go to Sedano's and look for the damn drink. I was able to buy DIET Inca Cola in cans and
everybody in the house likes it except me.

Im sending you pictures of mami drinking it at lunch today and me tasting it again, but to no avail because I hate that
"golden cola" flavor.

Then I went to Publix with abuela and we bought the two liter size bottle to keeep it until your arrival in three weeks.

I hope you like the pictures.

Your Non-Inca Kola Nephew,

Evan

No comments: