Saturday, December 18, 2010

Story about a "Rockstar Baby"


I was reading the New York Times Travel Newsletter that I get via email and I came across this great article about traveling with a baby in Southeast Asia. I could relate to the family on so many levels living with Luka in Mozambique and now in Bolivia with Luka and Baby Sam. Babies seriously break any cultural divides and everyone loves to talk about babies even if you have problems with the language you can always talk "baby."

I hope you enjoy the article as much as I did.

Click here to read it.

PS Living in La Paz Luka and Sam are total rockstars. Probably more Luka than Sam...Everyone always wants to talk to him or touch his hair. The hair gets a little annoying, but Luka is slowing starting to warm up to all the greetings and "hola bebe" he receives on the street. But he is very adamant about NOT being called a baby.

No comments: