

I have about 500 photos to edit from this party, but I couldn't wait to post some photos of Luka and his outfit. For two weeks he harassed me for a wig. All the kids in KG3 couldn't stop talking about Stefan's Rock Star Birthday Party. Wait till you see the photos this event!!!
Well, Luka was super excited and ask me everyday for a "PELUGA" (in the cutest gringo accent). I told him the word was like his name PE+Luka...well he was all over that. Finally the day before the party I found a shop that sold crazy wigs. Luka picked it out himself. Doesn't he look hilarious. To me he looks like a cross between a Black Bon Jovi & Garth (from Wayne & Garth). Love it!!!
He seriously rocked at the party...dancing with the company that was hired to entertain and grabbing the microphone to burst out in song or with a Happy Birthday to Stefan. More details coming soon, but these photos had to go on the blog right away.
No comments:
Post a Comment