
My father is hilarious. Look at the message I found in my email yesterday:
Pai
Dear Melissa & JJ:
We love the last sonogram of the baby. He looks really big and I know you still don't know the sex, but I can tell you its a BOY.
The problem is that people try to detect the sex looking the way the baby looks TODAY, instead of looking at how the baby will look as an adult. I took some artistic liberties, but I know for sure it's a boy.
See the attached sonogram (pictured above).
Love,
The problem is that people try to detect the sex looking the way the baby looks TODAY, instead of looking at how the baby will look as an adult. I took some artistic liberties, but I know for sure it's a boy.
See the attached sonogram (pictured above).
Love,
Pai
No comments:
Post a Comment