


Today was Easter and to be honest with you....I felt like staying home and staying in my PJs all day (JJ and Luka were both very happy doing the same thing). So instead of bunnies, we were hermits.
I don't know if it is this 34 week belly or the heat outside, but it felt so cozy inside that we spent the day watching tv and painting Easter pictures. Yes, I am a horrible mother...there were no Easter Eggs to be found in my house, but where the heck was I going to get an Easter Egg painting kit in Maputo and last year I tried with food coloring and it was a "permanent" mess. The Easter Bunny did make a stop in our house to deliver Luka an Easter basket.
Here are the photos that Luka and I colored. Can you guess which one is mine? Look at Luka's Easter Egg...Look closely. He said it was a picture of mommy WITH eyebrows. He was very proud of the fact that he knew the word eyebrows and that he knew how to draw them. The eyebrows are in black and my eyes are purple...do you see it? If you click on the photos they become larger for a closer inspection.
Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter wherever you are!
No comments:
Post a Comment