
Okay, those of you that know me know that that I love fonts and I love to write. Some people say I have nice handwriting. I kind of owe that to my dad...he always had and still has spectacular penmanship.
But now everyone can have thier own font in their own handwriting....This is the awesome and the best part is that it is free. Thank you to my friend Susana for sending me the link.
Click here to access the program.
Happy typing! And you are so going to get emails written in my handwriting now...ha ha.
1 comment:
Hey I just noticed you put this in your blog! Isn't it great!!! I am in love with it too. the only slight problem is that in order for people to be able to see your font, they must have it installed on their computer as well. Unless you send it as a pdf. It's still cool though right. I am using it in combination with iMovie and making my movies even more personal. love ya!
Post a Comment