
I had promised to share something that I was thankful for everyday until Thanksgiving. Well I have been doing it, but posting it on Facebook. Here is what I have been thankful for:
On November 20th...I am thankful that it is Friday and I am looking forward to the weekend full of activities...photo show, Luka's first school party, catching on shows with hubby and who knows what else. I just hope it stops raining in Maputo.
On November 21st...I am thankful the rain stopped in Maputo by the end of the day. It had been raining for days.
On November 22nd...Today is Sunday and I am VERY thankful for my hubby that let me sleep in until 8 am. Yes, that is considered sleeping in when you have a 2 year old!
On November 23rd...I am thankful for my dad. Thank you for always being there for me whenever I needed you. Whether it was homework, making campaign signs, picking me up in SoBe after drinking too much or pretending to be awake when I call before 7am from Mozambique. I love you Papi!
Yesterday I was thankful that I found a good size turkey in Maputo. I thought I wasn't going to be able to find it.
Oops, I guess I skipped November 24th.
No comments:
Post a Comment