Friday, February 06, 2009

It's Oscar Time

Every year I get a little obsessed with the Oscars and I try to see EVERYTHING on the list. I mean everything. This year I am getting a real kick out of watching the animated short movies. You should see them on youtube...but here is one I really liked - Lavatory Lovestory. It is so simple and yet sad, hilarious and fabulous all at the same time. Just be sure to set aside 9 minutes to really watch the video. Enjoy! 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am an American Expat Living in Davao, Philippines.

I found your blog on Expat-blog. I enjoy reading about Expats and their life in other countries.

I enjoyed your style, content and will come back to read more.

I hope you will find the time to look at my site and feel free to comment on anything that you feel the need.

SF said...

booo... video is no longer available :( shame.