As you can see from my previous post, my life has been a little crazy. But on Sunday my parents celebrated their 35th Wedding Anniversary. Yes, 35 years can you believe it!Congratulations, Mami y Papi te felicito! Many things have happened during those 35 years...many good times, the occasional bad times, tears, laughs, scary times, adventures but in the end your love for eachother has been the foundation for our family. Our family may not be perfect, but I know that it is the perfect family for me. You guys have taught me so much through your examples and sometimes even your mistakes. But having both of you in my life together as a constant for 35 years has made me a stronger and better person.
I love you both and hope that you enjoyed your special day. The only bad thing about celebrating your 35th Anniversary is the reality that I will be turning 34 this year! Yikes.
PS Mom and Dad...Could your cake have been any bigger??!?!?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment