Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Halfway There...

Yes, we are still alive....and growing as a family. It has been forever since my last post. The boys and I were in Miami for 5 weeks and recently returned to Santiago. Well, life as a pregnant single parent in Miami was tough and left little time to post or organize photos, but I have managed to transfer all photos to the computer and hope to have a photo post later today of our trip. "Hope" being the operative word and to think that soon I will have another boy to add to my pack. How will I find the time to shower...I guess I will...life goes on and I will learn how to be a mommy to three amazing little boys.

Yesterday marked the halfway mark of the pregnancy...officially 20 weeks. To celebrate (just kind of worked out that way) the entire family went to the 20-week sonogram appointment. As you can see from the photo above our little boy is a thinker. Can you see him napping with his fist rested on his chin? It might take you a minute to make it out...see it now?

In the photo below Sam & Luka are glowing and couldn't wait to see their little brother. And yes it is a boy...Luka and I were secretly hoping the doctor would tell us that he made a mistake the first time and that I would have to return all the blue baby boy clothes...but he confirmed it and even showed us a photo that left little doubt and in Sam's words, "Yay, my brother has PENIS." 
Here we are in the waiting room as we are reviewing the results of the tests. Every category said "normal" and in this case normal is pretty fantastic. Here is our first "family of five" photo. Sam wanted to be the first one to hold his brother and as you can see Luka wasn't so happy about that. 



No comments: