Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Celebrating Baby Boy #3

While in Miami I had a nice surprise. My amazing friend Ana teamed up with my sister and mom to plan me a little impromptu baby shower. Do people have showers for their third baby? Is it bad etiquette? I also thought it was a little early...but since we live so far away I thought it would be okay to be pampered by my friends and family for one afternoon. Seriously, I loved it!

Ana did such a fabulous job. She is an awesome cook and I should know because I was her roommate for a while and I was spoiled by her tantalizing recipes. Still have dreams about her Mushroom Risotto and my favorite dessert Croissant Bread Pudding (that she made for the shower!!!).
Here I am with my mom and sister. Why does my mom always want to touch my belly? 
My sister came up with some pretty fun games. Here is a game where candy names were paired up with various "experiences" of having a baby and a family. It was very original. 
But this game was hilarious. Several of my friends had to make play dough babies. I wasn't sure if to cry or laugh hysterically. Which one is your favorite? 
Opening presents is always fun...Luka and Sam joined in this activity. 
Best friends...these girls are sisters and have been our best friends since we were five years old. That is 33 years for me...crazy!
Thank you to everyone that came and shared in the fun and an EXTRA BIG THANK YOU to Ana!

To see all of the photos from the shower click here.

No comments: