Don't they boys look cute and Sam is sooooo grown up! This picture doesn't bring out his naughty side…or does it? He is the sweetest naughtiest boy around.
Luka is missing BOTH of his front teeth in the photo and recently one has fully grown in…but the other one is still missing. I think that tooth is a late bloomer. That boy can smile even without his teeth.
Do you order your school photos? I always do…no matter how bad they come out. My mom always loved having these photos around and I still have my elementary, middle and high school photos around and Luka loves to look at them every once in a while.
Well, sorry for the sparse updates but so much going on. Hopefully once school is out next week I can catch up on even some of our summer trips…yes, I am sooooo behind.


No comments:
Post a Comment