Tuesday, October 29, 2013
I Miss You La Paz!
If I am going to be completely honest...the first couple of months we lived there I wasn't in love with La Paz. A year and 10 months after we arrived we had to leave the post early and I was devastated. I had fallen in love with Bolivia! Time went too fast...we didn't get to know "her" as well as we wanted to. We are planning to go back and visit some of the places that you have to "check off" your list if you live in La Paz...maybe February....I hope we can make that trip happen!
I don't know if La Paz has as big a chunk of my heart as Mozambique..but in all fairness we lived in Maputo for four years and I "had" both of my babies there...it was our first expat post...we made friends that are our family now...but every time I think of Bolivia I feel guilty that we didn't travel as much as we should have and I regret "not loving" her for the first couple of months. It wasn't fair. I missed Maputo so much I wasn't giving Bolivia a chance.
This video was created by ACS (the American School in La Paz)....it brought back many memories. Great job on the video!
I miss you LP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment