Monday, May 06, 2013

My New Masterpieces

It has been a while since I posted artwork from the boys. This weekend I had some beautiful surprises and I thought I would share them with you. We spent the entire Sunday at the mall (thanks JJ for being so patient). We actually didn't shop so much, but there was this fabulous Mama Bebe Expo all about kid's products and there were various activity booths for the children. Daddy took the boys to the art booth and then I was surprised with these beautiful drawings when we met up again. There is just something about a child's art that is so refreshing...I could stare at it for hours.

The first two are Luka's and the bottom two are Sam's.

The drawing above is our house and garden. The one below is the castle at Disney World. Luka's favorite place on earth and now Sam is always talking about the castle as well. I love this one!
Here is Sam's..he wasn't able to tell me what it was I just hope it is NOT a portrait of Mommy with a big nose...do you see what I am seeing?
Here is Sam's second drawing...verdict is still out on this one, but he used PINK so I think it was meant for me, no?

No comments: