Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sam's 1st Official School Photo

A while back I posted about Luka's Kindergarten school portrait and how much I love these tacky nostalgic pictures. You can read about it here.

Well just a couple of days ago I received Sam's first official school photo. This is the first time he attends a school that takes school photos. So what do you think? Okay, so he is definitely not as photogenic as his brother...but we all have our talents right! Sam is much better when it comes to daring acrobatics around the house...ha ha ha. My little one just doesn't love the camera as much as Luka, but when I catch him "naturally" the photos are amazing. 

But I love the awkwardness of these timeless pictures. In 30 years when his kids are taking their school photos they will probably look the same...except by then they will probably zap them to digital albums at home and printing will be a thing of the past (sort of like now I guess). Sam's school did send some prints home (a HUGE one that I don't know where to put and the standard wallet sizes that went straight to the grandparents).

Here is his Level 1 class photo. I am in love with his school and teachers. Good looking group, no? The aprons are absolutely adorable!




The class photo looks fuzzy, no...it is a scan of a print. Sorry about that :)

No comments: