Okay, get your mind out of the gutter...I am not talking about what you think I am talking about. I am talking about quickie art. This week I finally finished hanging up all the frames, photos and art around the house and I had a little problem...two spaces that needed something but I was fresh out of things to hang. I didn't want to put up a photo so today in about 7 minutes I came up with these. And two $5 USD matted frames and viola...
This is for my office...to make me smile as I walk in everyday. I work alone, so I need someone or something to remind me how fabulous I am...even if I know it is a lie as I sit in the office with my robe with my hair in a pony tail.
(I can't take credit for this...I found online in one of my many blog binges. I saved the file, but not the source...sorry. But at least I am being honest)
And this is for the living room...to go next to the prints I created a couple of weeks ago. Oh, I didn't post that...I thought I had, but I only put it up on Facebook. Let me find the photo.
(This I did in Word in a nano minute)
Here it is...Pretty cool, huh?
(This I did as well)
Well, that is all for now...told you it was a quickie!



No comments:
Post a Comment