Thursday, September 20, 2012

Luka's KG3 Yearbook


Click here to view this photo book larger
Click here to create your own Shutterfly photo book.


Last night I started and I have been working on it since then (minus some hours to sleep). But I am done. A whole school year for Luka in one neat book. I want to thank my husband for his patience...I get a little "disconnected" when I  get into my photo book mode. But I also want to send a BIG thank you to Mrs. Kirby and  Ms. Lucia (his teachers from 2010 - 2011) for sharing so many photos with me.

They prepared a CD of photos that really gave me a "bird's eye" view of what his typical school day was like. I had so many photos to choose from....THANK YOU.

I hope Luka likes the book!

PS For those of you wondering what the heck KG3 is...this is pre-pre kindergarten. He started this class at the American School in La Paz. The following year he did PreK and now he is in Kindergarten in Santiago. So this is from TWO years ago.

No comments: