(Photo: Courtesy of the NY Times)This morning I woke up with the urge to file & purge countless emails in my inbox. Yes, I am weird (OCD) that way. After one month and almost two weeks of being homeless, bouncing around between continents, I haven't really been diligent about clearing out emails as they come in. Okay, I have been horrible. I know there are people I haven't responded to and I am so embarrassed but between posts everything is a bit of a blur and time disappears into thin air.But I woke up at 6 am with my best intentions of doing just this. In the process I found this email I had been saving...totally forgotten. But look now I know what to do if I have an extra 36 hours to spare in Santiago de Chile.Be sure to read this article so you can see what our new hometown has to offer -"36 Hours in Santiago, Chile."I know I am especially excited about the "Fashion Temple." Well, have to keep clearing my inbox. Have a great day!PS By the way if don't already make sure to sign up for the NY Times Travel Dispatch email newsletter. If you aren't a frequent flyer it gives you so many ideas on places to see around the world. Thursday, July 05, 2012
Look what I found...What to do in Santiago!
(Photo: Courtesy of the NY Times)This morning I woke up with the urge to file & purge countless emails in my inbox. Yes, I am weird (OCD) that way. After one month and almost two weeks of being homeless, bouncing around between continents, I haven't really been diligent about clearing out emails as they come in. Okay, I have been horrible. I know there are people I haven't responded to and I am so embarrassed but between posts everything is a bit of a blur and time disappears into thin air.But I woke up at 6 am with my best intentions of doing just this. In the process I found this email I had been saving...totally forgotten. But look now I know what to do if I have an extra 36 hours to spare in Santiago de Chile.Be sure to read this article so you can see what our new hometown has to offer -"36 Hours in Santiago, Chile."I know I am especially excited about the "Fashion Temple." Well, have to keep clearing my inbox. Have a great day!PS By the way if don't already make sure to sign up for the NY Times Travel Dispatch email newsletter. If you aren't a frequent flyer it gives you so many ideas on places to see around the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment