I always look forward to April 30th...It is the day the Dutch folks celebrate Queen's Day. It is a major celebration in Holland but this Cuban-American girl from Miami is always very eager to pay her respects to the Queen and enjoy the delicious bitterballen (Dutch croquets). They are delicious and I dream about them every year. This year's Queen's Day Celebration was great but the bitterballen were AMAZING!
Look my hubby made the Social Pages in the paper. Here JJ is posing with his "Posse" from the American Embassy!
I apologize for my lack of posts lately...there are so many important things I have left out on the blog like Luka turning 5 and his amazing party (put a few pics up on Facebook), Sam is turning two on Sunday and we have a PJ & Pancakes Party planned, milestones for Sam like talking up a storm, fun afternoons with friends...but life is CRAZY. I have less than a week until they pack they house and so many things to take care of in the mean time. We move into the hotel on May 16th and I think life will be much calmer then. I promise to update you on everything! Wish us luck...



No comments:
Post a Comment