Friday, March 23, 2012

Sam's Friday Updates...Father's Day @ LIVE



This was a busy week at LIVE. It started with a special activity for Father's Day (in Bolivia)...Dia del Padre. JJ was able to visit Sam's class for a little while before heading out to work. Here are some photos from that morning.

Here are my two Dutch boys walking to school (actually Luka is officially Dutch as well...ha ha ha).
Sam loves his backpack..or "mochila" like he calls it. He never wants to put it down. When I strap him in his car seat in the morning he cries when I have to take it off, then he hugs it like a old lady holding her purse the whole ride to school. I am not sure how his teachers are able to pry it off him.


Sammy wanted to show daddy the puppet area.

The kids performed some songs wearing their dad's ties. Okay, Sam didn't really perform. He stood up and stole cookies from the tea/cookie table (supposed to be for the dad's after the show) and sat there looking all cute with his tie and eating his cookie.


PS By the way Luka also had a "Dia del Padre" activity at school...I just didn't go...I wasn't allowed to go and I really wanted to. They had donuts for dads...yummy! I have to scan the photo that they took of the two and post it...later I promise.

No comments: