Saturday, March 03, 2012

Quick Visti to El Alto


Yesterday I got to make a quick visit to El Alto. The trip ended a week full of Herbalife club visits. We visited 4 clubs in El Alto yesterday...more on that later. But here are some photos of the "flat" part of La Paz...seriously El Alto es "unico." I am still trying to figure it out and see if I love it, hate it or something in between.

It has this solemn & somber feeling. My initial impression is sadness, but then you see the people and talk to them and that feeling goes away.

How can you feel anything but happiness when you pass this group of school girls "charlando" and having a good time after they have had their shake at the club. They were so cute I just couldn't help myself to a photo.


These next photos give you a good idea of what most of El Alto looks like...I was like where are all the people...they must be at work. If you live in El Alto you probably work somewhere Downtown or maybe even the Zona Sur (where I live)...maybe that is why it is empty. These photos were taken around 10 am.



I hope you enjoyed this quick glimpse of El Alto in La Paz. This is the where the airport is and the first impression everyone gets of La Paz when they arrive on a plane to this city full of many faces. This is just one of them.

No comments: