Sunday, March 04, 2012

CameraBag2: My New Obsession



I am a little obsessed with Instragram and those of you that are a Facebook friend know that I am constantly uploading Instagram picks...well I always get a little sad when I have photos of my Mac that I can't instagram...well I guess I can if I transfer to my phone, but what a pain right...well I discovered CameraBag2...what a fun editing program and so easy. Here are some picks I whipped up in 3 minutes (I timed myself). You have a 30-day free trial and then I think it is only $24.95. Happy editing!

Here are some photos documenting my little Sammy's style:



They look like the photos I used to spend hours looking at when I was little. My mom kept so many scrapbooks...now I can get the same photos of my little ones. I bet they would look and feel amazing printed.

No comments: