

Sam is LOVING his new class at LIVE. He has a new best friend...look at his face from "Miercoles" he is just having so much fun with him. I need to schedule a playdate for him. If you look at "Viernes" you can see him playing with goop. When I arrived today to pick him up the teacher said he had been playing for 30 minutes with the goop...I need to get me some goop for the house. I don't think I have any toy or activity at home that has kept him engaged for that long.
Here are some pictures I took today. Here he is with his favorite "goop."
The teacher gave Sam a little Carnival gift today. The entire week the kids dressed up and had all sorts of activities. Today was Costume Day...he was dressed up like a monkey, but by the time I picked him up he had taken off his hat/mask, but you can still see the tail in this photo.




No comments:
Post a Comment