
Today is a special day to remember all those that we love. The van Herksen family would like to wish a Happy Valentine's Day to all of our friends and family around the globe! Even though we don't see everyone often we are always thinking about those we love in US, Holland, France, Spain, Korea, Brazil, Bolivia, Mozambique...the list goes on and on.
It has been a hectic day today full of activities. Both of the boys distributed Valentine Cards to friends at school, then we had a small Valentine play date here at home...and now mommy has to get ready for a date with daddy. I have no idea where we are going, but that is part of the fun. Oh, did I mention that I was surprised with a beautiful bouquet of flowers today. Seriously, JJ is spoiling me this Valentine's Day.
I will post photos on the party and more tomorrow, but now a bath and make-up session await...
Happy Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment